Most of the time Gmail inbox gets filled with unnecessary mails. Every day, one mail after another, the storage is getting depleted. Google gives 15GB free storage per Gmail account. So you have to delete unnecessary emails. However, deletion does not solve this problem. Mail started coming again. For this, the Gmail account must be unsubscribed from the website from which the mail is coming.
First way to unsubscribe from unwanted mail
* Open the email you want to unsubscribe from.
* Now scroll down to the bottom of the mail and you will see an ‘Unsubscribe’ option.
* Click there and tap on confirm option.
Second way to unsubscribe from unwanted mail
* You can use Gmail unsubscribe feature in this way.
* First, open Gmail and type ‘Unsubscribe’ in the search box.
* Now all spam and promotional mail will come on the screen.
* Then click on three dots above and tap on ‘Delete All’ option.
Facility to unsubscribe from unnecessary mails
* If you unsubscribe from unnecessary mails, the 15GB storage provided by Google will not end easily.
* Avoid fake spam emails.
* Quickly find the emails you need.
* Gmail often comes with PDF files and images. As a result, unsubscribing will not exhaust the phone’s storage.
* After deleting, the mail comes again. So unsubscribe will stop unnecessary mail.