Home News They were electrified while charging the battery of the autorickshaw

They were electrified while charging the battery of the autorickshaw

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

4 people of the same family died due to electrocution in Mymensingh’s Nandale, including two children. They were electrified while charging the battery of the autorickshaw. The tragic incident took place in Birghoshpala village of the upazila on Saturday afternoon. details

source

You may also like

Leave a Comment