Home News Thai aluminum shop caught fire in Gazipur

Thai aluminum shop caught fire in Gazipur

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A Thai aluminum shop was gutted by fire at Shibbari intersection of Gazipur City Corporation. The fire happened around 9:30 am on Sunday. Later, two fire service units rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

According to fire service and local sources, a fire broke out at M/s Nayan Glass House and Thai Aluminum Fabricators shop in Shibbari area around 9:30 am on Sunday. Later the locals informed the fire service. On receiving the information, the fire service personnel went to the spot and started work to control the fire. After half an hour of their efforts, the fire was brought under control.

Deputy Assistant Director of Gazipur Fire Service Abdullah Al Arefin said, ‘On receiving information at 9:38 in the morning, two of our units went to the scene and brought the fire under control around 10:30. The shop was locked. We break the lock and control the fire.’

Abdullah Arefin said, ‘The fire is believed to have started from an electrical short circuit. The extent of the fire damage is not known.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment