One of the most important eye problems is blurred vision. When the eyes can no longer see everything in the world clearly, there is no end to suffering in our lives. Although this problem is more common in the elderly. But nowadays young people are also affected by this disease.
If you are also a victim of this problem, experts think that you need to make some changes in your lifestyle soon.
Researchers at New Zealand’s Christchurch Hospital believe that there are some ways to improve this blurred vision or weak vision if there is no serious disease.
They say, apart from taking medicine or reading glasses, if you do certain eye exercises regularly, this problem can be reduced a lot. Besides, the rules you will follow are-
1. Keep your eyes away from the harmful radiation of mobile, computer, TV.
2. Eat vitamin A rich foods like sweet papaya, jackfruit, pumpkin, black leafy greens, helancha greens, pui greens, gourd greens, coriander leaves, jute greens, carrots, sweet potatoes, eggs, liver, loose small fish etc.
3. Always keep your eyes clean.
4. Omega 3 fatty acids, beta carotene and lutein are especially beneficial for improving eyesight.
5. In addition to egg whites, green leafy vegetables are also rich in lutein. Keep these foods in the diet list.
6. Avoid eye-damaging foods such as sugar, processed flour, transfats and smoking.
7. Aerobic exercise is very effective for the eyes. Moreover, playing tennis and swimming can increase the brightness of the eyes a lot.