Home News School student died trying to remove the national flag stuck in the wire

School student died trying to remove the national flag stuck in the wire

0
School student died trying to remove the national flag stuck in the wire

A school student named Rian Badsha (14) died after being electrocuted in a school in Kadamtali of the capital. A teacher of the school said that the student was electrocuted while removing the school’s national flag stuck in the wire.

This incident happened on Wednesday around 10 am. Later, he was rescued and brought to Dhaka Medical College (DMH) Hospital, where the doctor in charge of the emergency department declared him dead at around 12:15.

Rian Badsha is a ninth grade student of Palashpur Ideal School.

In this regard, Palashpur Ideal School teacher Jannatul Ferdous said, “This morning, when our school’s buoy was hoisting the national flag, the rope of the flag got stuck with the nearby electricity cable. Rian, who was standing next to him, saw it and said to Bua – Give me, I will pull. Saying this while he was fixing the flag rope. At this time, it accidentally got caught in a nearby wire and exploded and Ryan was electrocuted and knocked unconscious. We rescued him and first took him to a local hospital. Later, when Dhame was brought from there, the doctor said that he was no longer alive.

The school teacher also said, ‘Rian is the son of Farooq Biya of Bangram of Trishal police station in Mymensingh district. At present, there is rent in a house in Shanir Akhara Palashpur. His father is a CNG driver by profession. He was the youngest among three sisters and one brother. I have no words to answer or console the way his classmates are crying at the hospital.’

Inspector in charge of police camp of Dhamek hospital. Bachchu Mia said, ‘The body has been kept in the morgue of the emergency department of the hospital. The matter has been reported to the concerned police station.



source