Home News One person died in an explosion in Keraniganj

One person died in an explosion in Keraniganj

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A woman named Uma Chakraborty has died in a gas leakage explosion in a house in South Keraniganj Cowtail, Dhaka. Dr. Tariqul Islam, resident doctor of Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery confirmed this.

He died on Monday (December 18) around 10 pm while undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit (HDU) of the Sheikh Hasina Burn Institute.

He said that six people came to our emergency department from Keraniganj this morning. Two of them were discharged with first aid. Four others were admitted as their condition was critical. Uma Chakraborty died in the intensive care unit with 95 percent burns later tonight. Currently, Veena Rani Chakraborty has 85 percent burns, Deba Chakraborty has 16 percent burns and Pinak Chakraborty has 24 percent burns and are undergoing treatment in our burn. He said that their condition is critical.

Ripon, a relative who brought them to the hospital, said that while they were cooking in the kitchen on the ground floor of their four-storey house in Kautil area of ​​South Keraniganj, a gas leakage suddenly exploded around nine this morning. Six members of the same family were burnt. Two people have been released after treatment in the emergency department. The remaining four have been admitted. Among them, one named Uma Chakraborty died around tonight.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment