Home News ‘If I had known earlier, I would not have taken my son to show the polling station’

‘If I had known earlier, I would not have taken my son to show the polling station’

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

Eight-year-old Tanveer was injured while visiting the polling station in the capital Dhaka. Tanveer and his father were killed in a cocktail explosion in front of Hazaribagh Jamia Anwarul Uloom Madrasa in the capital. Badal Mia (45) was injured. Meanwhile, Md. Another voter named Amir Hossain (60) was injured. Today, January 7, Sunday, this incident happened around 11 am. Later, he was quickly rescued and taken to the emergency department of Dhaka Medical College (Dhamek) Hospital.

Today, Sunday, January 7, voting is going on across the country on the occasion of the 12th National Parliament election. Voting is going on in different parts of the country in a festive atmosphere. Many were seen going to polling stations with children. Injured Tanveer’s father Badal Mia said, ‘I live in Battala area of ​​Hazaribagh with my wife and children. I work in a private company. I went to the polling station in the morning and cast my vote. But my son is serious and he will visit the polling station. So while I was showing him the polling station, I was buying chocolates from a nearby shop.’

At that time two cocktails exploded in succession. I, my son and another person were injured. A cocktail splinter pierced my son’s right leg and just below my face. My son was taken to the emergency department OT. Brother, if I had known earlier, I would not have taken my son to see the polling station.

Now I don’t know what to tell her mother.’ In charge of police camp of DMK Hospital. Bachchu Mia confirmed the matter by quoting the doctor. Bachchu Mia said, ‘Three people, including a child, came to our emergency department in a bloody condition due to a cocktail explosion from Hazaribagh. Later we treated them in the emergency department. The injuries of the other two were minor, but the child was taken to the emergency department due to a splinter injury on his leg. We have reported the matter to the concerned police station.’



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment