Home News Husband dies in refrigerator compressor explosion, wife-child burnt

Husband dies in refrigerator compressor explosion, wife-child burnt

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A person named Ashish Kumar Sarkar (40) died of burns in the compressor explosion of a refrigerator in Feni. His wife and child were burnt in this incident. The doctor said that their condition is critical.

He died while undergoing treatment at Sheikh Hasina Burn’s Intensive Care Center (ICU) on Sunday around noon. Later, the body was sent to Dhaka Medical College Hospital morgue for post-mortem.

Ashish is the son of Nepal government from Dhubaura upazila of Mymensingh. He was working as Junior Accounts Officer of Feni Depot in Pharmaceutical Company Aristopharma. He lived with his wife and children in a rented building next to the Star Line terminal on Shaheed Shahidullah Kaiser Road in Feni.

Tariqul Islam, resident doctor of Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute confirmed this.

This was discussed with the burnt Tumpa Rani. She said that on Wednesday night around 9:30 p.m., after her husband returned home from office while cooking, the explosion occurred while lighting the dish. It is believed that the explosion occurred from the gas leakage of the compressor of the refrigerator in the house.

Tumpa Rani said in a tearful voice, ‘My stupid child still does not know that his father is no longer alive in this world. I don’t know how to tell him this.’

Dr. Tariqul Islam said that three people of the same family, including children, were brought to the emergency department yesterday at 2 o’clock on Wednesday night. 82% of Ashish Kumar’s body was burnt. He died while undergoing treatment in the ICU on Sunday afternoon. In this incident, Ashish’s wife Tumpa Rani suffered 50 percent burns and their infant son Rik Kumar’s 40 percent burns. They are currently under treatment in the hospital. Their condition is critical.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment