Home Life StyleHealthy Living Hundreds are sick after eating wedding food

Hundreds are sick after eating wedding food

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

More than 100 people got sick after eating wedding food. 25 of them were admitted to Raipur Upazila Health Complex in Laxmipur on Friday (January 19) around 9 pm. They are residents of Keroa village of Keroa union of Raipur upazila.

Of the 25 people admitted to the hospital, 5 are men, 11 are women and 9 are children. Others who are sick are receiving treatment in various hospitals in Faridganj, Chandpur and Matlab.

The incident took place at Tapdar’s house in Charmandari Union of Faridganj Upazila of Chandpur on Friday afternoon. The bride is Tareen Akhter, daughter of Tofail Tapdar of this house. The groom is the younger son of the brave freedom fighter Taslim Uddin Patwari of Basu Patwari village of Keroa village in Raipur upazila. Manik Hossain.

After the midday feast, more than a hundred people started falling sick from the poisoning. After that they were rushed to the hospital.

Under treatment at health complex — Taslim Uddin Patwari (70), Sohag (24), Rabbi Hasan (4), Faiza (3), Ayesha (25), Shah Alam (60), Tanzina (20), Tajnin (4), Anas (2). ), Nazifa (6), Nachima (1), Nusrat Jahan (15), Shiuli Akhtar (45), Ahad Islam (1), Sultana Razia (28), Chadia (12), Fatema (35), Bhutto Patwari (56) ), Nurjahan (55). Raihan (16), Tashlima Akhter (35), Ruby (28), Anwar (50), Afroza (24) and Alifa (7).

Groom’s elder brother. Masum Patwari (30) said, ‘Poisoning may have occurred from curd. Patients are being treated. All the guests who attended the event are feeling more or less ill. After this incident, the afternoon Baubhat ceremony at our house on Saturday has also been cancelled.

The bride’s uncle. Azhar Bhuiyan said, ‘About three hundred guests ate food at the event. Among them, more than a hundred people are suffering from food poisoning and are being treated in the hospital. They were taken in Raipur, Faridganj, Chandpur and Matlab. Besides, many people are staying at home with first aid. Others who eat the same food are healthy.’

Raipur Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer Baharul Alam said, ‘Initially we think that this has happened due to food poisoning. However, if it is possible to test food samples, the cause will be known for sure. We are providing the best possible service to the 25 admitted people. No one has been referred elsewhere as they are safe.’



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment