Home News Grandson kills grandmother with 2 teenage friends

Grandson kills grandmother with 2 teenage friends

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

The police have arrested three teenagers, including the grandson of the old woman, in connection with the recovery of the dead body of Jochna Begum from her house in Newtown Bilpar area of ​​Netrakona city. According to the police, the old woman’s grandson committed the murder with two teenage friends to take Tk 10 lakh from the almirah of the house.

The arrested were the son of Jochna Begum’s eldest son Farukh Hossain Milton and two of his son’s friends. All of them are 15 years old.

The body was recovered from the Newtown Bilpar area of ​​the city at around 11:30 on Monday night. A few hours later, the police arrested three teenagers, including the old woman’s grandson, at around 3 am.

In this incident, Jochna Begum’s younger son, Nazmul Hasan Ruzen, filed a case against an anonymous defendant as the plaintiff. Later, three people were arrested in this case.

Netrakona District Additional Superintendent of Police Lutfur Rahman confirmed this information.

Citing the confession given by the arrested and preliminary investigation, this police officer said that out of the three sons of Jochna Begum, one son lives in Bogra and one son lives in Barisal. Eldest son lived with Milton Molla in Newtown Bilpar house. About 10 days ago, Milton went to Barisal on personal business.

The old man’s grandson was thrown out of the house by his father and mother because he did not pass the school examination. Since then he lived with his friends and in different places. For a few days his mother and sister visited his maternal grandfather’s house in Atpara and his father went to Barisal. As a result Jochna Begum was alone at home. Jochna Begum’s grandson found out that there is Tk 10 lakh in the almirah at home. Three friends plan together to take that money.

According to the plan, they collected anesthetic injections from the local hospital and entered the house around 9 pm on January 7. Later, three friends tied Jochna Begum’s hands and feet and injected her into her body and made her unconscious. Then he strangled her and tried to take money from Almira. But as they could not break the locker, they ran away after some time with 2000 rupees in the almirah. He later went to the court station area of ​​the city and dumped the injection, needles and arm globes in a pond.

Additional Superintendent of Police Lutfur Rahman also said that the police suspected the involvement of the old woman’s grandson in the murder based on the results of various data analysis and investigations. His grandson was arrested by the police as soon as he came to his city home with his mother and sister from Atpara around 3 pm. Later in the interrogation he gave details. The police arrested two other friends who were involved in his murder from their house. According to the arrestees, the injection, needle and gloves used in the murder were seized from the pond by the police.

The Additional Superintendent of Police also said that the arrested will be handed over to the Netrakona Judicial Court on Tuesday.


You may also like

Leave a Comment