Home News Gasline leakage fire explosion, 4 people of the same family were burnt

Gasline leakage fire explosion, 4 people of the same family were burnt

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

In Narayanganj’s Fatulla, an explosion occurred due to leakage in the gas line of a building. Four members of the same family were burnt in this incident. The incident took place in Khilmarket area of ​​Kashipur Union around 1 pm on Saturday.

The injured are Sultan Mia, his wife Shahida Akhtar, sons Nabi Hussain and Ali Mia.

Neighbors said that the family went to the village house a few days ago. Last night, when they returned home to light the stove, the explosion occurred. Four people inside the house were burnt. On their screams, the people around came and rescued them and first admitted them to Narayanganj General Hospital. When the condition worsened, the burn victims were admitted to Dhaka’s Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.

When asked about this, Deputy Director of Narayanganj Fire Service Fakhruddin said, initially, it is believed that the explosion occurred due to the accumulation of gas from the leakage of the gas line.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment