A fire incident occurred at Star Ceramic Factory in Madhavpur, Habiganj. The fire broke out in the molding design section of the company’s chemical godown at 9:30 am on Sunday.
On receiving information, three units of fire service brought the fire under control after trying for two hours. However, the extent of damage was not initially known.
Locals said that at 9:30 am on Sunday, the workers saw a sudden fire in the molding design section of the company’s chemical godown. Instantly the fire spread all around. Three units of Shaistaganj, Madhavpur Fire Service reached the spot after receiving the information and tried to bring the fire under control for two hours.
Shaistaganj Fire Service Station Officer Ariful Islam said that after receiving the information about the fire, they reached the spot and brought the fire under control. However, how the fire started will be known after the investigation. Besides, the extent of the damage cannot be determined at this time.