Home Life StyleHealthy Living Death of householder due to electrocution while switching the motor

Death of householder due to electrocution while switching the motor

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A householder named Abul Khair (62) died while switching the water motor in No. 9 Garndhavyapur Union of Hajiganj Upazila of Chandpur.

The accident took place at Mizan Master’s house in Maligaon village on Wednesday afternoon.

According to the police, Abul Khair was seriously injured due to an electrical short circuit from the switch of the motor while starting the water motor at his residence. When family members took him to Hajiganj Upazila Health Complex, doctors declared him dead.

Hajiganj police station officer-in-charge Abdur Rashid confirmed the matter and said that the condition of the dead body has been reported. Will be handed over to family after legal process.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment