Home Life StyleHealthy Living Businessman dies due to electrocution in Madaripur

Businessman dies due to electrocution in Madaripur

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A businessman named Arif Khalasi (30) died due to electrocution in Shibchar of Madaripur district. The accident took place in Char Shyamail area of ​​Shibchar municipality of the upazila on Friday evening.

The deceased Arif is the son of Minhaj Khalasi of that area. The deceased Arif Shibchar was a carpet and curtain cloth dealer in the town market.

According to the police and local sources, on Friday evening, they saw an electric wire hanging in their kitchen and tried to remove it by touching it with their hands. At that time he was electrified. Family members quickly brought him to Shibchar Upazila Health Complex. After being brought to the hospital, the doctor on duty declared him dead.

Arif’s brother-in-law, Ibrahim Mia, said, “Arif touched the faulty electric wire in the kitchen with his hand.” At that time, he was electrocuted and fell to the ground. He was brought to the hospital in an injured condition but could not be saved.’

Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Shivchar Police Station Subrata Goldar said, ‘We sent the police to the spot after getting the information. He was directly electrocuted and died due to a leak in the electric wire.’



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment