Home News Burnt while saving pet birds 3

Burnt while saving pet birds 3

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

Three members of the Robinhood Rescue Team were electrocuted while catching pet birds in the Hasnabad area of ​​South Keraniganj, Dhaka. The doctor said that the condition of one of them is critical.

They were brought to the Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute in a burnt condition on Thursday around 7:30 pm. The injured are Atif (22), Rupak (18) and Shafiqul Islam (40).

Robin, the leader of the ‘Robinhood Rescue’ team who brought the burnt victims to the hospital said, ‘We went to the Hasnabad area of ​​South Keraniganj after getting the news. There, three members of the rescue team went ahead to catch a pet bird sitting on an electric wire. Our rescue personnel accidentally got electrocuted while trying to catch the bird with a stick trap. Later Sheikh Hasina rescued them and brought them to Bern. The doctor in charge said that Atif’s condition is critical.

Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery resident doctor Tariqul Islam said, three people have been brought to our emergency department with burns from Hasnabad area of ​​Keraniganj. Among them, 98 percent of Atif, 5 percent of Rupak and 7 percent of Shafiqul’s body were burnt. As Atif’s condition is critical, we have sent him to the intensive care unit. Others have been kept under observation due to minor burns.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment