Home News Burnt grandmother died, 3-year-old grandson admitted to hospital

Burnt grandmother died, 3-year-old grandson admitted to hospital

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

In Munshiganj, a woman died due to gas leakage in the kitchen. Sahida Khatun died under the observation of the emergency department at the Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery in the capital on Saturday around 7:30 p.m. His son, son’s wife and 3-year-old grandson are admitted in the institute.

A gas leakage incident occurred in the kitchen of a five-storey flat in a building at Idrakpur Thana Council Square in Munshiganj Sadar around 6:30 am on Saturday. Later, the burnt victims were rescued and brought to the Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery around 9:30 am.

The injured in this incident are Rozina Begum (31), Rizvi Ahmed Russell (35), her mother Sahida Khatun (55) and three-year-old child Rayan. They belonged to the same family and lived on rent in that flat. Among them, Sahida Khatun died.

Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute’s resident doctor Dr. confirmed this. Tariqul Islam He said that four people were brought to the emergency department of Burn Institute in the morning from Munshiganj Sadar. Among them, Sahida Khatun suffered 95 percent face burn, her son Rizvi Ahmed suffered 10 percent face burn, son’s wife Rozina Akhtar suffered 12 percent face burn and grandson Shishu Rayan suffered 8 percent face burn.

Dr. Tariqul Islam said that Sahida Khatun died while under observation of the emergency department around 7:30 in the evening. The rest are currently under observation in the emergency department.

Elder brother Rajeev Ahmed, who brought the injured to the hospital, said, ‘My younger brother Rizvi Ahmed was the program officer of the Women Torture Cell of Munshiganj Sadar Hospital. They have rented a new flat just seven days ago. Today at dawn my father was walking on the street after praying. At that time, he heard from the crowd that my younger brother’s house had caught fire in the explosion.

Then he came home and quickly informed the members of the fire service. Later, the fire service and nearby people quickly came and brought the fire under control. Later, the burnt victims were rescued and taken to Munshiganj General Hospital first. Later, they were brought to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery this morning for advanced treatment.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment