Home News A young man died due to electrocution at his marriage house in Munshiganj

A young man died due to electrocution at his marriage house in Munshiganj

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

A young man named Hridoy Hossain Molla died of electrocution while lighting a marriage house in Rampal, Munshiganj Sadar. This incident took place in Kalanchipara area of ​​Rampal Union around 5:30 pm today.

The deceased Hriday is the son of Shah Alam Molla of Raghurampur area.

According to local sources and the deceased’s family, Hriday, an electrician by profession, went to do lighting work at a marriage house in Kalanchipara area on Wednesday evening. While working in a one-story house, he was suddenly electrocuted and fell from the top.

Various parts of his body got burnt due to electric connection. Later the locals rescued him and took him to the hospital where the doctor on duty declared him dead.

Doctor MA Kalam Pradhan of the emergency department of Munshiganj General Hospital said that the young boy was brought to the hospital around 6:30 in the evening. We found him dead. Most of his body was burnt.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment