Home Life StyleHealthy Living 640 people were diagnosed with corona in one day in India

640 people were diagnosed with corona in one day in India

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

640 new cases of corona virus have been detected in India in the last 24 hours. With this, the number of corona patients in India has reached 2 thousand 997. This information was reported by the Indian media, Indian Express, citing the country’s central health ministry.

According to the information available on the website of the Ministry of Health at 8 am today, one corona infected person has died in the state of Kerala. With this, the death toll has reached 5 lakh 33 thousand 328 people. So far 4 crore 44 lakh 70 thousand 887 people have recovered from Corona.

The website of the Ministry of Health also states that the recovery rate from Corona is 98.81 percent. On the other hand, the death rate is only 1.19 percent.

According to the report of Indian Express, 265 of the newly identified patients in the last one day are from Kerala. With this, the number of active corona patients in Kerala stands at 2,606. A corona patient died yesterday in Thiruvananthapuram of this state. Since the start of the corona epidemic in 2020, 72 thousand 60 people have died due to this virus in Kerala.

About seven months ago, the World Health Organization (WHO) lifted the emergency health warning about the corona virus. Then recently, the number of corona patients started to increase again around the world. This month, a new corona patient was detected in Noida, India. Then it spread widely in Kerala. 965 people have been diagnosed with corona in the last one week in Singapore, a country next to India.

In such a situation, the Ministry of Health of India has advised the public to wear masks and maintain possible distance without panicking.



source

You may also like

Leave a Comment