Home News 6 members of the same family were admitted to the hospital due to burns

6 members of the same family were admitted to the hospital due to burns

by Afonso
0 comment
Rate this post

Accidents and fires occur due to illegal gas connection line leakage. On Monday, 6 members of the same family were burnt in an explosion due to leakage of gas connection in Madhavadi, Narsingdi. This incident took place in Gadairchar area of ‚Äč‚ÄčNuralapur Union of Sadar Upazila. Locals demand illegal disconnection. details

source

You may also like

Leave a Comment